Thursday, March 30, 2023

Finished Editing

Opening Video to CCR

After weeks of researching, planning, filming, editing, and much more, I have finally finished the opening video. Getting the right sounds and font was not too hard, as I had already researched about this prior to doing so. The font I used was already provided by Adobe and the sounds I used were all on the same couple websites or were done by Foley.



Shown above was the process of doing transitions, sounds, etc.


Listed below are the websites I used to get the sounds:

https://www.fesliyanstudios.com/royalty-free-music/downloads-c/jump-scare-effect-music/79


https://www.soundjay.com/chainsaw-sound-effect.html


 Although finishing the video feels amazing, I am far from done. The CCR is next in line and this is extremely important. Earlier in the project, I researched on the CCR and decided that I will answer the 4 questions in a podcast and presentation with voiceover. Also, I was told the CCR takes about 1 week to a week and a half to complete, meaning I am behind. So, I am not going to waste any time. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 Creative Critical Reflection Well, this is the end. This journey has been amazing and I am glad you could see every part of the hard-workin...