Saturday, April 1, 2023

CCR Research/Planning and Recording

 CCR Research and Planning

I am running out of time to do the CCRs. As previously mentioned, I decided I was doing a podcast and PowerPoint with a voiceover. To research on the two, I downloaded back the "Podcasts" app and listened to many different podcasts. I got a great understanding of what I had to include. I also watched past CCR PowerPoint presentations to get an understanding of that as well.


The websites I used to research are:



Today I wrote the script for my podcast and recorded it.







Shown above is all pages of the script I used for the podcast.



Writing a script was extremely helpful and helped me say everything I wanted to say fluently.

I also edited using iMovie because I knew it was much more simple than the opening video. The sounds I used were provided by iMovie.

This process was great because I got to reflect on my video and I loved being able to create a podcast, which is something I want to do when I am older.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 Creative Critical Reflection Well, this is the end. This journey has been amazing and I am glad you could see every part of the hard-workin...