Saturday, March 11, 2023

Storyboard time!

 Storyboard

I am getting closer to filming my video, which is why it is essential for a storyboard. This is a layout and illustration of shots and angles that we will be using in the video. Making one of these helps me run through the production process smoothly without having to think of shots and angles while we are on set.




Shown above is two pages of the storyboard with the first 16 shots that we will be using in our opening video.

Although the illustrations on the storyboard are not the best, this is fine because our group understands what needs to be done. Also, putting a description of the shot that we will be using and what is happening in the shot assist us with including all parts of the plot and incorporating it correctly in the video.

I am glad that my group and I made a storyboard because it will be extremely useful for when we film. Our filming process will start next week, so stay tuned! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 Creative Critical Reflection Well, this is the end. This journey has been amazing and I am glad you could see every part of the hard-workin...