Sunday, March 12, 2023

Mark Your Calendar!

 Film Schedule

After meeting with other groups, I knew I needed to make a schedule for filming. With spring break coming up, not all of my group members will be available to film, which means we need to get most, if not all, filming done this upcoming week to stay on track. This gives us another reason to make a schedule and stay organized to make sure we are all available when we are going to shoot.

Shown above is the schedule that my group and I have created.

Following this schedule is essential for staying time efficient. This is why I talked to my team and strongly encouraged them to be strict with themselves and stick with the schedule. My group loves to wait until the last minute, which is a problem we have experienced in the past. 

On Monday, I see my group members in class, which is when I will explain to them how important it is for us to do this production process. In the next blog, hopefully it will be about my group and I filming. See you then!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 Creative Critical Reflection Well, this is the end. This journey has been amazing and I am glad you could see every part of the hard-workin...