Sunday, March 26, 2023

Final Schedule

 Schedule

As we come closer to the due date, the time to complete certain parts of the Portfolio Project gets shorter. Having not finished the editing process of the video, my group and I have to get moving. The CCR is done individually and should take the whole final week to finish, so we need a schedule to make sure we can get the video out of the way first.


Monday 3/27- Group Meeting and editing

Tuesday 3/28- Finish editing

Wednesday 3/29- Start filming CCR

Thursday 3/30- Continue filming CCR

Friday 3/31- Edit CCR

Saturday 4/1- Edit CCR

Sunday 4/2- Peer Review CCR 


This schedule will give me enough time to not only complete the project, but make it excellent. Following this schedule is extremely important because if I don't I will have no time for the CCR which is a large portion of the project. I learned the hard way what not following a schedule does, so I will make sure with my group that we follow the group portion of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 Creative Critical Reflection Well, this is the end. This journey has been amazing and I am glad you could see every part of the hard-workin...