Thursday, March 23, 2023

The Start of Editing!

 Editing

Wow! It is time to edit the opening video! I am extremely nervous for this part of the project because I am the main editor of the group and I don't want to let my group down. As said in earlier blogs, the video is a huge portion of my AICE Media exam, so this means I have to do my best.

Per usual, my group and I have not followed the schedule we made. This is due to all group members having personal activities during this spring break. Now, we are behind and will have to put other classes work aside when all of us work individually on the CCR part of the project.

So, I decided it is better to start now instead of waiting even longer. I loaded up iMovie and put the clips together and got to work!


Shown above is the editing process on iMovie.

Although iMovie is very easy to use, there is a limited amount of features that can help me. I know Adobe Premiere Pro is much better, but it is harder to use. I am really considering switching over, but I always feel overwhelmed when I load Adobe up. 

Starting the editing process helped me realize that this part is difficult and staying organized would have helped us immensely.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 Creative Critical Reflection Well, this is the end. This journey has been amazing and I am glad you could see every part of the hard-workin...