Monday, February 27, 2023

Research: Group Meeting

 Group Meeting

In class today, I got together with four people from different groups. In this meet up, we showed each other our blogs, what we are currently doing, what we are doing in the future, and gave advice. I learned a lot and got a ton of inspiration for what I will be doing.


List of tips I took from the meeting:

  • Make a schedule
  • Think of locations for the shoot
  • Make the plot
  • Make a storyboard to stay organized
  • Establish it is a horror movie from the get-go
  • Could paint a character by showing their room - Don't rely on dialogue




Blog advice

In the meeting, I was told that I was focusing too much on research and not planning/production. I realized I was spending too much time on worrying about the blog and researching, but not about making the actual video. This is why I will be making a schedule this week to stay organized and get work done.


Coming together as a group and throwing ideas, advice, and progress has benefitted me immensely and will make my final product 100x better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 Creative Critical Reflection Well, this is the end. This journey has been amazing and I am glad you could see every part of the hard-workin...