Saturday, March 4, 2023

Learning about CCR

 What is the CCR?

CCR is abbreviated for Creative Critical Reflection. This is the post-production part of the Portfolio Project, which is part of the AICE Media exam. This is why the CCR is extremely important and a key role in presenting the Portfolio Project to Cambridge.


In class, I paid close attention and took notes on the CCR. I will refer to these notes when I am finished with my opening video. Yes, that is in a few weeks, but it is better to get an understanding of what I will need to accomplish in the future.



Pictured above is front and back notes on the CCR.


One key information I took from above was that I need to reflect on the entire process of the project by answering 4 questions, through 2 different media products. This requires hard work and lots of thinking, so starting to learn about it now is a great head start.

These notes and information will help me run through the end of the project smoothly with a fantastic final result.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 Creative Critical Reflection Well, this is the end. This journey has been amazing and I am glad you could see every part of the hard-workin...