Sunday, February 12, 2023

The Portfolio Project

 The Beginning

As the end of the Music Marketing Project has occurred, a new one replaces it. The Cambridge Portfolio Project is the last one of the year. This means I need to make it count. In this blog, I will be talking about my initial plans, approach, and how I feel about it. Without further or do, lets get right into it!


Initial Plan

First off, I was thinking of working on this by myself. After talking with the group I worked on multiple projects with, I realized I should work on it with them. We still need to discuss what we want to do for the video, but as our teacher said, it should be about something we know. Soon, I will mention to my group about what I think we should do, which is getting lost. Of course there will be a fictional, juicy twist to it. 


Approach

I am approaching this with lessons I learned from past projects. Two important lessons I learned were to time manage and stay organized. This will be needed for the final project because it is half of my Cambridge test. Also, I will talk with my group and explain that we need to focus as much as we can to make this video amazing. This is no joke. This is the end.



Feelings Going In

Yes, I am very nervous for this project. If I don't do good, I may not pass the AICE Media exam, which means I may not get the AICE diploma. Although I am anxious, I do think I will have a great video/project. I am excited to see how it will turn out! Stay tuned for the process and finished product!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

 Creative Critical Reflection Well, this is the end. This journey has been amazing and I am glad you could see every part of the hard-workin...